Baja California is one of the most beautiful landscapes in the World. Dessert, Mountains, a unique Fauna and Flora combine with beautiful beaches and the world greatest aquarium, the Sea of Cortes with more than 800 species are some highlights. With this tour we show you the part of the South of Baja California.
ARRIVAL AT LA PAZ
1. Day: Arrival at the international Airport of La Paz. Welcome and transfer to the Hotel Seven Crown Malecon.
1 Night Hotel Seven Crown Malecon
LA PAZ – LORETO
2. Day: The tour begins with a transfer to the Port of Lopez Mateos. Here will take place the first boat ride to search for Whales. After the tour we drive to Loreto at the Sea of Cortes. The tour will cross the mountains “SIERRA LA GIGANTA” to the coast. Arrival at Loreto. After the check in will take place a short tour to the small city. The rest of the day is free.
2 Nights Hotel Posada de Cortes
LORETO – ISLA CORONADO – LORETO
3. Day: half day excursion to the Island Coronado. At this beautiful Island you can enjoy the beach, a snorkel tour to enjoy the underwater paradise and see some Dolphin, maybe a Blue Whale and other species. At midday back to Loreto. The rest of the day is at Leisure.
LORETO – GUERRERO NEGRO
4. Day: Drive from Loreto to Guerrero Negro, the border between North and South California. The drive takes us along the coast of the sea of cortes and across the Baja to get on the Pacific coast. On the way across the country you can enjoy the volcanos the 3 Virgin and a unique vegetation. Arrival around midday at Guerrero Negro. It is not a nice city and not much to do also, accept relax and walk around to see a normal Mexican village. Most of the habitants of Guerrero negro work at Salinas dunes, which you will the next day.
1 Night Hotel Malarrimo
GUERRRERO NEGRO – LAGUNA OJO DE LIEBRE (GRAUWALE) – SAN IGNACIO
5. Day: Early in the morning Breakfast and drive to the Lagoon OJO DE LIEBRE, which is protected by the Unesco as World heritage. On the way you can see the giant Salt dunes and maybe also the hug turcks they use to transport the salt. At the end of the long ride is the Lagoon. The boat ride will be spectacular, because more than 2000 whales are here to protect their babies. With luck you will get the chance to touch them. After the tour back to the main road and drive to San Ignacio at your Hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure.
2 Nights San Ignacio Springs
SAN IGNACIO – WALL PAINTINGS – CANYON SAN FRANZISCO – SAN IGNACIO
6. Day: After Breakfast will be a tour to the Canyon of San Franzisco, where you can enjoy the Canyon and allot of ancient Wall paintings and also some at stones everywhere around. By midday you will back to San Ignacio. Enjoy the Hotel or a Kayak tour or walk to the Village San Ignacio.
SAN IGNACIO – WHALE TOUR – LORETO
7. Day: Early in the Morning drive to the Lagoon of San Ignacio for the last Boat ride to see and maybe feel some last Whales. After the tour pick up of your luggage at the Hotel and drive to Loreto.
1 Night Hotel Posada de Cortes
LORETO – LA PAZ
8. Day: After a relax morning transfer back to La Paz. Enjoy the last day and night at La Paz.
1 Night Hotel Seven Crown Malecon
LA PAZ – AIRPORT TRANSFER – EXTENSION AT CABO SAN LUCAS OR LA PAZ
9. Day: Airport transfer or extension at Los Cabos or La Paz or some combination with other tours we offer.
2 Nights Hotel Seven Crown Malecon La Paz
3 Nights Hotel Posada de Cortes Loreto
2 Nights Hotel San Ignacio Springs
1 Night Hotel Malarrimo Guerrero Negro
Breakfast at all Hotels is included
Modern private Vehicle with Air Condition
Bilingual speaking Guide during the Tour
All Boot tours, any other entrance or park fee
Transfer Airport – Hotel Seven Crown Malecon – Airport
24/7 h Service
Meals not mentioned in the tour description
National or international flights