Arrival Mexico City
1. Day: Arrival at the international airport in Mexico City. Welcome by our team and transfer to the Hotel Hampton Inn at the historical center.
3 nights Hampton Inn
City tour - Anthropological museum – Xochimilco
2. Day: On the today's city tour, you can enjoy the Mexican past and its history as well as the modern metropolitan. You will experience the Pre-Hispanic culture visiting the anthropological museum and the Mayor temple as well as the colonial period with a visit to the main square called Zocalo, the National Palace, the Cathedral, the post office building and the palace of fine arts. Driving along the Reforma Avenue will show you the modern face of the city. A 2 hours’ tour at the anthropology museum will show you the ancient world of Central America. From the museum is a drive to the south of the city to the swimming gardens of Xochimilco. A stop at the UNAM (autonomic University of Mexico City) where you can appreciate the Olympic stadium and part of the University. Arrival at Xochimilco where you enjoy a boat ride with a typical “Trajinera” into the channels of floating gardens. If the traffic allowed it we will made a stop on the way back to the Hotel at the colonial district called Coyoacan, birthplace of the famous painter Frida Kahlo.
Teotihucan - Basilica of Guadalupe
3. Day: The tour begins with the visit of the most important sanctuary of the American continent, the "Basilica of Guadalupe". Then drive about 35 km to the pre-Hispanic city called "Teotihuacan". About 1000 years after Christ, Teotihuacan was the largest metropolis in the Western hemisphere with approximately 240 000 inhabitants. The ceremony center with the sun and the moon pyramid as well as the avenue of the death spreads over four square km. Just recently, where found a huge treasure under the sun pyramid.
Mexico City – Tepotzlan - Taxco
4. Day: Ride over the mountains of the Sierra Madre up to 3100 m to the small Village of Tepotzlan. Walking tour at the Village. Drive ahead to the silver city of Taxco. First check in at the Hotel Monte Taxco, which has an amazing overview over Taxco and the Sierra Madre mountains. Short drive to the center of Taxco for a city tour which include the beautiful church Santa Prisca, the market and time to explore the center with a hug offer of silver shops. Drive back to the Hotel.
Overnight Hotel Monte Taxco
Taxco – Acapulco
5. Day: From Taxco is a 3 hours’ drive to Acapulco. Arrival at the Hotel of your Choice at Acapulco.
Acapulco – Mexico City
Last Day: Transfer from the Hotel to the Airport of Acapulco for the national flight to Mexico City and connection for the international flight back home.